Sunday, November 28, 2010

love and stuff

here, i want to make all the things right. i know, u must be wonder where the hell i come from isnt it? hell yes, im not malaysian, not chinese nor indian. i come from indonesian blood. somehow, this stupid thingy make me feel bad, cause i different with my frends. but what must i do, i must take it even though i really dont want. hmm, my dad come from jakarta, is that so funny for u a jealousy people? gyaa~ i dont really give a damn for that. nex year ill go back to my hometown, to the world, to the place that shud i lived. dont you feel happy? but, cause of my differences, thats make me special from the others. im so exotic isnt it ??? hihi

~dude, u know what, my love story, my love life always have a very bad ending, but i dont care, love always make me addicted to be loved and inlove. some of my frend said that i was lucky cause i hv a very good looking boyfriend, but i dont need it. what i need is to be loved. if i inlove with someone cause of his face, believe me, it wud'nt be long remain.but if i love someone cause of i really inlove with him, ill give all my world to him :) but love always make me hurt, can i be inlove back? please heart, accept someone to cure your wound that had been he doing. pray god, if i be inlove this time, itll be last remain. i love you my future <3

No comments:

Post a Comment